Baby Clams – In Shell
- All natural
- Vacuum packed to retain natural juice and fresh taste
- Sand free – baby clams are purged before packing
- 100% yield – no broken or unusable baby clams to discard
- Pre-cooked, just reheat from the frozen state
- Year round availability and stable pricing
- IQF option available
- Product of China
Simply reheat the clams directly from the frozen state. The clams can be boiled or steamed inside the bag, or steamed or sautéed out of the bag. Reheat clams for approximately 8-10 minutes and they will open just as if they had been prepared from the fresh state.
Keep frozen until use.
Farm-raised Baby Clams are rated as a ‘Best Choice’ for sustainable seafood by the Monterey Bay Seafood Watch for their well-managed production process and low impact on surrounding ecosystems.
|9040||Baby Clams, 40-60 ct/lb, Fully Cooked, VacPack, Frozen, China||20 / 8 Oz.|
|9041||Baby Clams, 40-60 ct/lb, Fully Cooked, IQF, China||2 / 5 Lbs.|