Quick & Easy Recipe
Yield: 3-4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- One pack thawed PanaPesca Mussel Meat
- Thaw in refrigerator overnight or in tap water for about an hour before cooking
- 3 each flat bread pieces about 9”x 5 1/2”
- 1 cup olive tapenade
- 1/3 cup chopped sundried tomatoes
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Brush flatbreads with the olive oil.
- Add 1/3 cup of the tapenade to each flatbread and spread evenly.
- Divide the mussels on the three flatbreads.
- Add 1 oz goat cheese crumbled to each flatbread.
- Bake on a baking sheet at 400°F for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh herbs before serving if desired.