Garlic Buttered Noodles with Mussels
Yield: 4 servings
Skill Level: Easy
- 1 pack PanaPesca Cooked Mussel Meat
- 2 packages Noodles with Garlic Butter Sauce
- 2 slices thick cut bacon, diced
- 1/4 cup onion, diced
- 2 tbsp parsley, chopped
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat cook bacon until crispy. Set aside on a paper towel lined plate. Pour off all but 2 tablespoons of fat.
- Add diced onions to skillet with bacon fat, cook until translucent, 3 to 5 minutes.
- In the skillet with the onions, cook the pasta mix according to package directions.
- In the last 3 minutes of cooking the pasta mix, stir in the cooked mussel meat.
- Divide into 4 serving dishes and top with the reserved bacon and chopped parsley.